3D security fence, also called curvy security fence, curved security fence, it is a high security fence which is widely used in airport, factory, residence and other places. The 3D security fence provides strong, durable and flexible structure. The opening of 3D security fence is closely, which supplies high strength and prevents predators from entering the unwanted areas.
The 3D security fence is manufactured from zinc coated steel wire or PVC coated steel wire. There are different curve quantities on the security fence panel according to different height. The installation of 3D security is easy. They can be connected by different types of posts, such as peach post, round post, rectangular post and square post. The 3D security fence can not only be installed on the earth, it can also be installed on the concrete ground for different applications.
01: Galvanized 3D security fence 02: PVC coated 3D security fence
Specifications of 3D security fence
- Material: low carbon steel wire or galvanized wire.
- Wire diameter: 3 mm to 8 mm.
- Mesh size: 50 mm × 100 mm, 50 mm × 150 mm, 50 mm × 200 mm, 75 mm × 150 mm, 75 mm × 200 mm.
- Panel height: 0.63 m to 2.43 m. Specially is 3.5 m to 4 m.
- Panel length: 2 m to 3 m.
- Curve quantity: 2, 3 or 4.
- Post type: peach post, square post, rectangular post and round post.
- Surface treatment:
- Mild steel wire welding and then hot dipped galvanized.
- Mild steel wire welding and then PVC coated.
- Mild steel wire welding and then powder coated.
- Galvanized steel wire welding and then PVC coated.
- Galvanized steel wire welding and then Powder coated.
03: 3D security fence in garden. 04: 3D security fence in residence.
05: 3D security fence in construction site. 06: 3D security fence in parking lot.
Applications of 3D security fence
The 3D security fence can supply high security for several applications and places, such as:
- Parking lot.
- Military sites.
- Commercial sites.
- Construction sites.
Post time: Apr-04-2019