We can supply you a variety of welded wire horse fence for all of your livestock fencing needs. And the welded wire horse fence is commonly supplied in galvanized surface. Welded wire horse fence has tight spacing to eliminate injuries from pawing or reaching through fence rails. Besides, the welded wire horse panel is high tensile strength to withstand the high impact from external or horses. Except for the welded wire horse fence, we can also supply the corral panels made of steel pipes. Just refer to them and find the perfect one you like.
Welded wire horse panel without frame
This type of horse fence is similar to the cattle fence and hog fence. It is manufactured from 4 gauge or 6 gauge wire diameter of high tensile steel wire or low carbon steel wire. The wires are welded at each joints into 2 inch × 4 inch meshes from top to bottom. There isn’t frames on the fence panel to supply lighter weight for easy transportation and lower material cost.
Specifications of welded wire horse fence without frame
- Materials: high tensile steel wire and low carbon steel wire.
- Wire diameter: 4 gauge or 6 gauge.
- Mesh size: 2″ × 4″.
- Length: commonly is 16′.
- Height: 48″ or 60″ for choice.
Welded wire horse fence is widely used as pens for horse.
|Item||Wire diameter||Mesh size
|WHF-01||4 gauge||2″ × 4″||16||60||16|
|WHF-02||4 gauge||4″ × 4″||16||60||16|
|WHF-03||4 gauge||2″ × 4″||16||48||13|
|WHF-04||4 gauge||4″ × 4″||16||48||13|
|WHF-05||6 gauge||2″ × 4″||16||60||16|
|WHF-06||6 gauge||4″ × 4″||16||60||16|
|WHF-07||6 gauge||2″ × 4″||16||48||13|
|WHF-08||6 gauge||4″ × 4″||16||48||13|
Features of welded wire horse panel without frame
- Simple structure and economical. There is not any frames on the fence, which is simple structure and it is low cost.
- Corrosion and rust resistance. The hot dipped galvanized surface treatment make the horse fence excellent corrosion and rust resistance performance.
- Safe. The surface is smooth and there is no any burrs on the surface, which will not hurt the horse.
- Protection. It can keep the horse in the area and it can prevent the horse from stepping out or trapped in the meshes.
- Easy installation. Just bolt the horse fence onto the concrete ground or embed the fence on the earth, then fasten the horse fence panel onto wood or steel post.
Post time: May-31-2019