Welded wire cattle fence
The welded wire cattle fence is constructed from low carbon steel wire. The wire rods are welded at every intersection and are hot dipped galvanized after welding to improve the corrosion and rust resistance performance.
The welded wire cattle fence is designed with different mesh sizes at the bottom and top of the fence. This special design can keep cattle in the area, prevent the cattle from crawling out and prevent small animals from entering the area. Welded wire cattle fence is widely used in the loafing areas, corrals, feedlots, arenas and working pens.
Specifications of welded wire cattle fence
- Material: low carbon steel wire.
- Surface treatment:
- Galvanized after welding. Hot dipped galvanized or electric galvanized.
- Galvanized before welding. Hot dipped galvanized or electric galvanized.
- Wire diameter: 4 gauge or 1/4″ rod.
- Line quantity: 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14.
- Vertical wire spacing: 8″.
- Horizontal wire spacing: variable. See the table 1.
- Panel height: 50″ or 52″.
Welded wire cattle fence is widely used in the farm and loafing areas.
|Item||Wire diameter||Panel height||Panel length||Lines||Vertical wire spacing||Horizontal wire spacing|
|WWCFS-01||4 gauge||50″||16′||12||8″||2-2″, 2-3″, 1-4″, 6-6″|
|WWCFS-02||4 gauge||50″||16′||10||8″||1-4″, 8-6″|
|WWCFS-03||1/4″ rod||52″||16′||14||8″||5-2″, 3-4″, 5-6″|
|WWCFS-04||1/4″ rod||52″||16′||13||8″||3-2″, 2-3″, 1-4″, 6-6″|
|WWCFS-05||1/4″ rod||52″||16′||11||8″||4-4″, 6-6″|
|WWCFS-06||1/4″ rod||52″||16′||10||8″||1-4″, 8-6″|
Post time: Apr-24-2019