T studded post, similar to the T post, has a T shaped cross section. T studded post, different from T post, which has holes on the surface, has a studded surface. It is made of hot rolled steel or low carbon steel and then painted or coated with anti-corrosion surface. Spades are welded onto the post to increase holding power and grip the earth firmly. T studded post is widely used for supporting various wire mesh fence panels, it can also be used to raise the plants growing up and climbing.
Specifications of T studded post
- Material: high strength hot rolled steel or low carbon steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, black bitumen coated, oven-baked enamel paint or PVC coated.
- Color: galvanized, green or black.
- Thickness: 2 mm – 6 mm for choice.
- Weight: 0.95 lbs/ft, 1.08 lbs/ft, 1.25 lbs/ft and 1.33 lbs/ft.
- Length: 4′ to 10′.
- Package: 10 pieces per bundle and 50 bundles per pallet.
01: Galvanized T studded post. 02: Black bitumen coated T studded post.
03: PVC coated T studded post. 4: Black y steel post
Features of T studded post
- Spades are welded on the bottom of the T studded post can supply greater holding power and grip the earth firmly.
- Wide range of choice for weight and sizes to suit different applications.
- Studded surface for easy fixation and installation of wire mesh fence.
- Galvanized or bitumen coated can improve the corrosion and rust resistance performance.
- Plastic post caps can prevent fence post from rains and other weather corrosion.
- Rugged and easy to drive into any terrain.
Applications of T studded post
- Raise and fix the wire mesh fences, including welded wire mesh fence, barbed wire fence.
- Post for plants climbing and maintain the healthy growth.
T studded post is used for supporting barbed wire. T studded post is used with welded wire mesh panel for plant
Post time: Apr-03-2019