Compared with USA style T studded post, which has studs or nubs on the surface, Euro style T post has consistent holes along the post. This design is convenient and easy for installing steel wire lines or ropes. The T post is also made of low carbon steel or hot rolled steel with galvanized, black bitumen coated or PVC coated surface treatment for excellent corrosion and rust resistance performance.
Specifications of T post
- Material: low carbon steel or hot rolled steel.
- Surface treatment: galvanized, black bitumen coated, PVC coated or oven-baked enamel paint.
- Thickness: 2 mm to 6 mm for choice.
- Package: 10 pieces per bundle, 50 bundle per pallet.
01: Corrosive resistance surface can extend the service life of T post.
|TPS-01||30 × 30||3.0 – 3.5||1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25|
|TPS-02||35 × 35||3.5 – 4.0||1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25|
|TPS-03||40 × 40||3.5 – 4.5||1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25|
|TPS-04||50 × 50||4.5 – 5.0||1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25|
|TPS-05||60 × 60||5.0 – 6.0||1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2/2.25|
02: Black bitumen coated T post. 03: Galvanized T post.
Features of T post
- Holes on the surface is convenient for steel wire lines or ropes installation.
- Galvanized, bitumen, PVC coated and other corrosion and rust resistance surface for durable life.
- Sharp bottom edge for easily buried into earth and excellent stability.
- Weather resistance to be used in the harsh environments, including rainy, salty areas.
- Environmental friendly. All the materials are recycled and will not destroy the environments.
04: Sharp edge is easy to be buried into earth. 05: Holes on the surface is convenient to fix steel wire lines.
Applications of T post
- Fix and fasten steel wire mesh panels, including welded wire mesh panel, Euro fence and garden fence.
- Fix and fasten barbed wire fence.
- Raised post in the gardens for plant climbing.
06: T post is used for fastening welded wire mesh panel. 07: T post is used for supporting barbed wire.
Post time: Apr-03-2019